Baker MarketingWhat we are about
Help entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs’ projects reach their full market potential with the least amount of marketing resources possible. Assist governments, public agencies and NPOs with maximizing user adoption of services that are technological in nature.
In our actions, our communications, our work and our management.
We make every effort in the background to ensure you enjoy a simple, effective and non stressful experience with Baker Marketing.
We are deeply involved in the entrepreneurial community with our volunteer activities business plan evaluation (SAJE), business coaching and mentoring (Réseau M, Montreal Inc., e-180). We also created and organised a local support community to help entrepreneurs implement the Lean Startup methodology. (Montreal Lean Startup Circle).
These are some of Rita’s work experiences:
- Market studies, strategic, business and marketing plans Québec city (the virtual safe project), numerous SMEs in the communication and information technologies (CIT) as well as manufacturing sectors
- Marketing department set-up and resource coaching BabyTel, Indigo Maple and others
- Marketing Director and senior Product Director Banque Populaire du Maroc, Bell Canada National Bank of Canada and TELUS
- Economic impact and feasibility studies Gilles Villeneuve Museum (Berthierville), le Centre de foires de Québec, and Sherbrooke University (new masters program) and several others
- Lean Startup coaching Over a dozen start-ups mainly in technological sectors
Rita is also a volunteer mentor and business plan evaluator. She created the Mentors Montreal community and is the main organiser of the Montreal Lean Startup Circle. She also offers her time as a mentor with the Réseau M and as a business coach with Montréal Inc.